I am sure by now you have all seen the mason jar lid pumpkins floating around Pinterest. I wanted to do a whole post dedicated to them because it is a fabulous idea and it is quick and easy! It doesn't get much better than that.
I want to start by crediting the original canning jar lid pumpkin by Yellow Bliss Road (great idea girl!). The rest of the ideas below are based on the original but with slight alterations.
- Book page and lid pumpkin from Pen n' Paperflowers
- Book page leaves lid pumpkin from Crafty Little Me
- Orange jar lid pumpkin from Seven Clown Circus
- Pumpkin from lids (this time the lids not the bands) from About Family Crafts
- Metallic painted lid pumpkin from A Week from Thursday
- Twine stem lid pumpkin from The CSI Project
- Vintage lid pumpkin from A Little Something in the Meantime
- Burlap stem lid pumpkin from Quiver Full of Blessings
- Canning jar lid pumpkin candle holder from Journey to Natural Living
- Harvest topped lid pumpkin from Maple Grove Place
- Kids can make lid pumpkins too from The Simple Homemaker
- Jack o Lantern Halloween Door Hanger from Crafts by Amanda
Who is going to dig up their canning jar bands and make some crafts tonight?