Hello! I am Fawnda from Fireflies and Jellybeans and I am so excited to be a contributor on Crafts with Jars! I love Angie and I am so happy to be working with her!
So, we just had Easter and we dyed our eggs and now I have a dozen hard boiled eggs in my fridge waiting for me to do something with them! I love egg salad sandwiches so I converted it to fit in a jar! Now it is cute and portable! It's super easy to make.
Here is what you will need to do to make your own:
1. Gather ingredients: 1 piece of bread, 2 hard boiled eggs, 1 teaspoon mustard, 2 tablespoons mayo, 1 teaspoon sugar, and 1-2 green onions diced.
2. Toast your bread and cut into cubes.
3. Peal your eggs and dice them up.
4. Combine all ingredients (except the bread) into a bowl and mix together.
5. Layer your Jar with the bread cubes first, then add the egg salad on top, then more bread cubes, another layer of egg salad, and top off with more bread cubes.
Simple and yummy!
I look forward to hanging out with you guys next month!